Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 - Get Ready!

After not going to any festivals in so long, it would be dishonest of me to say that there were no side effects from the withdrawal. My research for festivals is much more frenzied and excited and the thoughts of eating things like goetta in Cincinnati or sauerkraut in Waynesville makes my mouth salivate with utter delight.

It could also be that I'm dieting.

That's right! Through proper diet and exercise, I am getting my body ready for the festivals that await us. And if you didn't see the more-than-300 festivals available through my 2011 Festival Schedule, I beg you to tab on over and check it out. If there's an "Adventure" link, you can read about my own experience there.

But I'm not only getting my body ready for festivals. My means of communication are going to slightly alter. You see, I've just bought my own domain for festival fun and I'm in the process of getting it ready before presenting it to you officially.

By the end of the month, it should be somewhat ready and presentable.

But, in the meantime, go to the 2011 Festival Schedule because festivals start this weekend. You don't have to wait for 70 degrees and green grass to celebrate.

The festivals have already begun. And they're waiting!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment