Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kristian's Incredible Adventure - a preface



So do you remember that adventure I told you about two weeks ago?

(If not, you can read that post here.)

Well, I just got back and I put a lot of miles on the rental car to see all the wonderful sites I will present to you in the next few days.

I'll keep each post relatively short in text (I know all about short attention spans) and I'll coddle you with TONS of pictures.

I even have some videos!

Therefore, don't allow a post to be missed!



Bookmark this site...



...follow me on blogger...



...and share with your friends!


Because, apart from being absolutely entertained by my well-crafted posts...



...you'll learn about the fascinating gift this man gave to the world...



...you'll look in wonder at the spectacles placed in this unique park...



...and you might even feel pains of nausea once you learn what this is next to the fries.


But, fear not, my faithful readers.


Wonderful big things lie ahead for you...



...wonderful big things indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment